This week on LASHES + COFFEE Live
with Danielle Rae, Lash Executive
Friday December 8th, 2017: "Work hard in silence. Let success be the noise."
- Product Friday: 30mL Baby CLARITY Pro Lash Cleanser
- New 30mL Cleanser Bundle + Lash Wands for New Client Kits
- My area is saturated with Lash Artist, what should I do?
Saturday December 9th, 2017: "You can only start the next chapter of your life when you stop re-reading the last one."
- Using cleanser during appointments
- Do you rinse them after?
- Do your clients still need to wait 24-48 hours before getting lashes wet?
- Special Guest: Random San Franciscan talking Santa Con
- Lash Artist Retreat
Sunday December 10th, 2017: "Great things take time."
- How do you implement the cost of cleanser into new client sets?
Monday December 11th, 2017: "Action isn’t just the effect of motivation; it’s also the cause of it."
- The Subtle Art of not Giving a F*ck
- What size lashes should I invest in when starting out?
- What sizes should I use on a client with super straight natural lashes?
- How can I raise the humidity in my lash room?
- How do I organize my Brilliant Lash BOX Organizer ?
- Preventing issues and always being honest
- How do you clean your tools?
- How to clean your lash palette?
- How does humidity influence adhesive?
- Low humidity! How do we work with it!?
Tuesday December 12th, 2017: "The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building the new." -Socrates
- Technique Tip Tuesday: How to take before and after photos
- Why are before and after pictures so important?
- Portfolio Ring Light
- American Volume Application vs. Russian Volume Application?
- Lashing the non-dominate side
- Offering free correction if client is not happy?
- Cloudy Volume?
- Firing clients
- Staying true to your knowledge when selecting lash sizes and styles
- How early / late will a client show an allergic reaction?
Wednesday December 13th, 2017: "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. -Michael Jordan"
- Win Wednesday!
- January in Seattle
- February in Atlanta
- 2018 = Two Thousand Great Teen!
- Working from home vs. Salon
- Explaining the difference between clusters and volume to clients
Thursday December 14th, 2017: "Nothing great was achieved without enthusiasm."
- Trillion Thursday
- Christmas and New Years Specials
- 12 Days of Tweezers: Day 1 Love Boat Tweezer
- What to do when working with other lash artists. How to remain a team.
- What sizes do you recommend for a classic set?
- If I am using a Nano Mister, should I still do the water scrub?
- What to do if you do not know a lot of people that you can practice on
- Shock Polerization
Upcoming Classes and Mentoring