This week on LASHES + COFFEE Live
with Danielle Rae, Lash Executive
Friday December 1st, 2017: "Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow."
- Product Friday: Choker Tank
- Questions to ask / Keywords to listen for when deciding what sizes to use on a new client.
- How to handle requests for discounts
- Do you need to keep lashes from getting wet for 24-48 hours?
- How do you pay your Gems? Employee or Commission?
- How did you know you wanted to work with other lash artists?
- How to select prices
Saturday December 2nd, 2017: "Laughter is an instant vacation."
- Lash placement
- Removing Classic vs. Volume
- "Death Grip"
- Eyes watering when beginning to lash
- Espi's favorite light / KT's Loupes
- Honoring discounts
- Self care
- Online waiver
- Canada Lash Tour?!
Sunday December 3rd, 2017: "Live for the moments you can't put into words."
- Trillion Professional + Garnet Lash Academy discounts
Monday December 4th, 2017: "When you can't change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails."
- Blogs by Danielle Rae Lash Executive
- Danielle Rae's YouTube
- Lash Business Launch - A Free Online Course
- A La Carte online training coming soon!
- Hooking the base and other lash techniques
- Practicing on a doll head
Tuesday December 5th, 2017: "Be a fruit loop in a world of cheerios."
- Technique Tip Tuesday: Removals
- Deposits for Garnet Lash Academy
- The importance of working on both eyes
- Lashes breaking when gripping too tight
- Crunching the bond to break extension away from natural lash
- Is it possible to use gel remover for just a small section?
- Eye Exams! Take care of your peepers!
- Does gel remover expire?
Wednesday December 6th, 2017: "Mistakes are portals of discovery."
- Win Wednesday
- Winner of Choker Tank: Espi!
- Making time to practice
- Lashes popping off due to humidity?
Thursday December 7th, 2017: "Success is a decision."
- Trillion Thursday
- Lash artists leaving a studio and taking clients with them
- How important it is to have a website
- Editing photos, quality matters