Last week on LASHES + COFFEE Live
with Danielle Rae, Lash Executive
Friday March 2nd, 2018: "Accept defeat, life goes on."
- Product Friday: Portfolio Ring Light
Monday March 5th, 2018: "By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before."
- Even with years of experience do you have clients coming to you and expressing discomfort?
- Tapping back eye lids: Different techniques
- Advice for new Lash Artists
- Get ready to busy season! TAX RETURNS ARE COMING!
- We're more than just lash artists. Take your client experience to the next level
- Should I wear a mask when lashing?
- Should I invest in multiple types of adhesives?
- How to deal with long term clients who start developing reactions?
Tuesday March 6th, 2018: "Don't change the world. Change worlds."
- Tip Tuesday: Consultations
- Make sure each and every client signs a waiver!
- Ask them if they need to use the restroom before you get started
- First things first: Before photos
- Ask all the right questions!
Wednesday March 7th, 2018: "Let your attitude, not your aptitude, create your altitude."
- Win(e) Wednesday
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Portfolio Ring Light Winner: Rebecca Sanders!
- LashFood vs. Grande Lash
- Boy Lashes!
- Counting lashes? Good or bad idea?
- Choosing your prices and how to justify it to clients
- Audition Guide
- Does a salon environment affect
Thursday March 8th, 2018: "You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to others."
- Trillion Thursday: Writing a great bio!
- Happy National Women's Day!
- Why do I need a bio?
- 1st or 3rd person?
- What to include?
- Short and sweet or long and detailed?
- How to attract prospective clients vs. others lash artists in the industry on Insta