This week on LASHES + COFFEE Live
with Danielle Rae, Lash Executive
Friday November 10th, 2017: "We may not have it all together but, together we have it all."
- Product Friday: 3m Micropore Tape
Saturday November 11th, 2017: "What you appreciate, appreciates."
- Self love
- Using tape + eye pad on the bottom lid
Sunday November 12th, 2017: "Find the courage to let go of what you cannot change."
- Discount when rescheduling clients
- How do you store clean tools?
- Suggested retail price for Clarity PRO Lash Cleanser
- Allergies & Patch Testing
- Love Boat Tweezer
- Volume and volume pricing
Monday November 13th, 2017: "If you can dream it, you can do it!"
- Wearing protective mask while lashing
- Watery eyes while working
- High fuming adhesives
- Lighting: Positioning & Glamcore vs. Ring Light
- Teacher Training
- Brilliant News Letter
Tuesday November 14th, 2017: "Growth and comfort do not coexist"
- Technique Tip Tuesday
- Adhesion angle: What it means and why its important
- Where to adhere the extension. On top of the natural lash? Below?
- Espi's favorite light for lashing
- First technique, then timing
Wednesday November 15th, 2017: "Joy is the best makeup"
- Win Wednesday
- How and when to shake adhesive
- Brilliant International Shipping
- Doing water scrubs through out your appointments
- Appointment length
- Baby shampoo vs. Lash Cleanser
- Clients abusing their lashes
Thursday November 16th, 2017: "Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed."
- Trillion Thursday
- Collecting data from clients
- Holiday discounts
- How and where to store client emails
- Scheduling Systems and POS
- Negotiating pay and knowing your worth
- Lashing from home or being Mobile
- Cancellation Policies