Skip to content
Newsletter November 30th, 2017
This week on LASHES + COFFEE Live
with Danielle Rae, Lash Executive
Friday November 24th, 2017: "The secret to having it all is knowing you already do."
- Brilliant Black Friday Deals
- Sending out email promotions for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Saturday November 25th, 2017: "If you want the best the world has to offer, offer the world your best."
- Product Friday: Tweezers & Adhesive
- Winner of Water Scrub Set: @lashesbylaura
- Exercise tips for less dominate hand
- Isolating with both hands
Sunday November 26th, 2017: "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."
- Dealing with unhappy clients who can't fit into the schedule
- Posture when lashing
- Recommended sizing for first time clients
- Tips for pregnant Lash Artists
- Cyber Monday Tips
- Mermaid Lashes / Colored Lashes?
- When is the right time to begin learning Volume?
Monday November 27th, 2017: "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will."
- How often do you use the ONYX Adhesive - High Humidity
- When to use Original vs. High Humidity
- How to get the extensions as close to the lash line as possible
- LASHES + COFFEE #200 tomorrow!
- Lash Studio Vibes - A Custom Playlist
- Lash placement and directionality
- Lash room humidity
- Steps when doing "fills"
Tuesday November 28th, 2017: "The best way to predict your future is to create it"
- Technique Tip Tuesday: Lash Porosity
- Lash Industry Growth
- Lots of giveaways for LASHES + COFFEE #200!
- Workouts to prepare yourself for long ours of work
- Offering Half Sets?
- Adhesive Fumes
- How to lash super thin & light lashes
Wednesday November 29th, 2017: "Today’s forecast: 100% chance of winning."
- Win Wednesday
- Classic Course vs. Mentoring Hours
- Lashing those darn inner corners
- Fluttery Eyes
Thursday November 30th, 2017: "It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t stop"
- Trillion Thursday
- Adding new pictures and sprucing up your website
- Keeping personal and professional social media seperate
- Blogs and website SEO
- How many lashes should a new Lash Artist have?
- How to cope with losing regulars ):
- Linking social media and your website
- Promo / Boosting on Facebook
- How to go about raising your prices
- Danielle's rant on the "H" word